Job Title – Visa Executive – Far East Holidays
Job Location – London
Salary – £18k – £21k
Our client is looking to recruit a new staff member to join their operations team, you must have previous experience with Chinese tourist visas to be considered.
In the role you will process all passport and visa forms received on a daily basis for clients traveling to luxury Far East holidays.
You will be responsible for checking all visa application forms for accuracy and printing off documents to support the individual visa applications.
This role is vital to the business and requires someone who has great attention to detail and has the ability to work calmly under pressure during busy periods.
- Process all passport and visa forms received on a daily basis.
- Check all details and print off relevant forms required to complete the process for the embassy.
- Acknowledge and scan and log all passports received.
- Run reports within the system for operations and finance to assist with the visa process.
- Return passports via the postal system on a daily basis, package visa documents for special delivery.
- Work as part of the operations team to take calls on the visa line to help with enquiries from both travel agents and direct customers.
- Assist with phone calls and emails from client
- Amending/Cancelling existing bookings
- To undertake any reasonable task that may be required by the Operations Manager or any of the senior management team.
- Working Saturdays on a rota basis along with the other team members. Usually one Saturday a month and two in peak periods. Time is pay or lieu.
Key Skills/Experience Needed:
- Previous experience of dealing with passports/visas is essential.
- Honesty and reliability are key to this role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Well-presented and portrays the company a professional manner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Outgoing, ‘Can do’ attitude, proactive, takes initiative
- Understands meaning of good customer service
- Good interpersonal skills
- Keen to learn new skills within the team (all staff are cross trained
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment and dealing with stressful situations.